Hey, as ESA is LIVE for almost half a year now we are receiving lots of feedback and success stories from our students. We have decided to publish them so you can learn from their failures and start writing your own a.s.a.p.
From: Muhammad Saqib
Hello Everyone, hope y’all are crushing it in Q4
So most of you struggle with scaling when you have a winning product/products and that is true scaling a campaign (winning product) requires a lot of work and a lot of testing, you have to try each and everything that pops up in your mind like literally every possible way to juice out the winning product. I struggled with scaling and I’m still learning everyday because learning just not end and the more you learn the more you earn. In addition you have to put all the information you learn to action and only then you will see results. There are literally thousands of resources where you can learn , there are YouTube videos , there are blogs , there are podcasts , there are courses, there are groups on Facebook where everyday people help each other like the one we are in now , shoutout to @Adrian Morrison for creating it and sharing a lot of content and helping a lot of newbies getting started. So basically you have to take action and without doing it yourself you will never see success , DONT BE LAZY you will go BROKE.
These are some of the scaling methods I have tried and tested.
1. Duplicating winning adsets exactly the same and increasing budgets
2. Duplicating winning adsets with slight changes by adding few more interests and increase budgets
3. Launching new adsets daily with 1 interest per adset ( initial budget $10-20 ) a bit aggressive when you know you have a winner.
4. Launching adsets for DESKTOP ONLY
5. Launching adsets for best performing age groups.
6. Launching adsets for IPHONE users ONLY (same for Android users)
7. LLA’s = This is where the money is when you are scaling
LLA’s from VC , ATC , purchase (buyers) , page likes , emails , video views and lots more.
So far 1-2% LLAs are working great , but you can test out all.
8. Manual bidding: This is where the fun begins when you have winner ( only try when you have a solid winning product ). Shoutout to my buddy Denny Santoso he is the real dude when comes to scaling aggressively using manual bidding.
9. WIDEOPEN ( Zero Targeting): When your pixel is mature enough and it has enough data it will find you hidden buyers you won’t even know you can target , this is pure GEM..Let Facebook do the hard work for you..I usually start these type of adsets with $20-30 budgets because I want fb to spend more to get me some initial sales on the very first day and judge according to that.
10. Instagram: If you think you have a product which will go well with Instagram demographics scale it to IG we get couple of sales from IG everyday.
11. RETARGETING: You are leaving a lot of money on the table of you are not retargeting. Tell me any big company or name brand who didn’t retarget you when you visited their website? Think of it.
So the numbers I’m sharing is from one of our store which we started back in late September , other stores are doing well with 4-5 figures. This one grew with Q4 sales but conversion rate dropped when I disabled PayPal from store due to a reserve on our funds. Conversion rate with PayPal was 4% and after removing PayPal it sits at close to 2% but atleast the funds are safe and we can pay for advertising costs and for goods 🙂
Before you ask.
Ad costs: 30%
Product costs and other expenses: 30%
Profit margin: 40%
I have set my goals to 1M/month in 2017 along with my partner as we are adding more traffic sources next year which is SEO , Google AdWords , influencer marketing and much more. #GOBIGorGOHOME
Last but not the least build a great team who will work for you when you need a vacation and automate all easy tasks such as customer support, order fulfilment ,managing pages, adding new products to store etc etc TBH I suck at hiring but hey HIRE FAST FIRE FAST..
Any questions? Comment below 🙂 signing off with #CRUSHIT
From: Steve Tan
Yes, I’m still alive….Sorry to those who didn’t get my replies for PMs, just too busy to check my messages on FB with average 100 hours work weeks optimizing ads, sourcing suppliers, creating new stores……
We launched another new store last week with my brother Boon Long Tan just to catch the Xmas season and wanted to share the results with you guys. That’s just the results from Stripe and not including Paypal. I’ve blanked out several fields for obvious reasons so I hope you guys don’t mind.
It is possible to scale a new store, the store is launched on the 23rd, picking up traction on the 26th,27th. Expanded to 1% LALs with around 800-1000 purchase pixels conversions, then also used a mixture of zero pixel targeting, 2%, 3%,4,%,5% LAL. CPAs are crap for the first few days and losing money, but once the pixel matures, it is godlike. And MOST IMPORTANTLY, don’t be LAZY! Setup a MANUAL RETARGETING campaign on FB, i don’t use other tools, ONLY manual ones. Create CAs for ATC, VC, Checkout Initiated, that didn’t purchase. ROI for my retargeting campaigns are 1:10, which means with $1000 i will get $10000 in sales. Its an irony because I was so tired on one of the days that I almost procrastinated not to setup a manual retargeting campaign, but the 20mins I took to set it up got us 10k extra in revenue the next day. Yes, you can replicate the existing winners to new stores and still get good results.
If you have a killer product or range of products, milk the crap out of it because it will die down eventually, and more sellers will try to get in when they see your ad. I’m testing a multiple manual bid campaigns with $1000 ad budgets and it is killing it, with bids starting from $5 USD, paying via CPM, optimized for conversions (NOTE: I DIDN’T invent this, learnt it from reading up in groups, courses etc). If you don’t get traffic increase it bit by bit until you get traffic then observe closely from there. You will want to have multiple auto and multiple manual adsets/campaigns and split test them against each other to see which one is performing best.
And yes many has been asking me updates about the logistics company that we use. We’ve vetted it and it is stable and fast, about $2-3 bucks more depending on location. It is not that we are not willing to share, it is just because this is a private line from DHL and even if we share it, you won’t be able to have any Aliexpress sellers ship that for you. We are still negotiating with our logistics partner if they are able to cater to other power sellers, I’ll PM Adrian Morrison first when things are finalized to get his approval first then share it with everyone in the group. #crushit
From: Nickie Pruitt
2016 had its ups and downs as I faced many obstacles in keeping my store up and running, but I didn’t give up. I can’t thank Adrian Morrison enough for ESA as well as the PPH trainings each week. For every obstacle I’ve faced, I just come back stronger and stronger. 2017 is going to be BIG! I know my numbers are not near as impressive as many of my fellow ESA classmates, but I know I will reach my breakthrough point when the time is right. Keep pushing forward! #crushit
From: Gasper Trtnik
From: Arman Franco
This website is protected by DMCA