eCom Success Academy Insider Review and Personal Thoughts
The 21st century is considered the age of technological advancement, so it is no wonder that the digital era is making way for new online trends. Of course, these trends and new innovations come and go – but what makes the eCom Success Academy better? This review of the eSA and Adrian Morrison will help point out some of their features and help you make an informed decision on whether they are a good option.
Why Is eCommerce The “Now” Option?
eCommerce is one of the 21st century digital business trends, but you need to consider if this is a good model for your business. It is vital to take this into account because the online industry operates at the speed of light and it is possible to become overwhelmed by the different trends – you do not want that to happen to you. So while there are thousands of potential online earning avenues to examine, only a few are worthwhile and eCommerce is definitely one of the more beneficial. eCommerce is a technique that has been around for several years, potentially as long as the internet has been in business or even longer. The first eCommerce transactions were performed using the ARPANET systems in 1971 and that was a long time ago! This does not mean that eCommerce is a “fuddy duddy” option for your grandparents, it means that eCommerce is a concept that is able to stand the test of time and become larger as the years progress. Take a look at this screenshot to note how eCommerce reached $341,729 million in sales in 2015 and has been on a 14.6% to 17.2% growth rate increase since the year 2010. In fact, even without reviewing evidence like the screenshot, eCom sales have been rising at a steady growth of eight times faster than any other retail industry – no wonder so many retail stores are now failing.
Old Systems Do Not Work – What Is Next For eCom?
If you perform a quick search on any search engine regarding “retailers closing” you will find that some of the largest brands in the US, such as Kmart and Macy’s are shutting down hundreds of their stores across the country and laying off thousands of people. This is the case in 2017 and if someone had made that prediction ten years ago you would most likely have laughed; unfortunately, it is a reality at the moment. While these large companies seemed to be the bedrock of the retail industry, they are not immune to bankruptcy. Of course, this is only a miniscule amount of companies that are exposing their financial problems to the consumer – a small amount of giants who do not have to concern themselves too much about stores closing. A smaller or mid-sized brand would also be facing these financial losses, such as American Apparel closing all their US stores. You may be asking yourself why eCommerce is important in this time. Many people may think that the most beneficial time to begin an eCommerce store has already passed in the 1990s – after all that was the period when many of the larger companies began their empires. However, this is not altogether true. If you take a quick peek at the track record of many businesses during that period, the majority of them experienced failure like pets.com and eToys.com. In fact, some of the largest online companies suffered with Amazon and eBay experiencing an average of 90& stock decline. This was purely due to the immaturity of the dot com market in the 1990s and the lack of predictability. Once the market stabilized, a degree of certainty was obtained.
You eCommerce ,bro?. Weird! Anyway check out this eCom Success Academy review on https://t.co/r7srC6xfUn
— eCom Succes Academy (@Josh_CityIndex) January 21, 2017
What About The eCommerce Giants? If you are considering entering the eCom online income industry, it is likely that you will think of developing a new type of Amazon.com or Overstock.com website. While this is worth a try, as is in the case of Marc Lore – the guy who sold soap.com and diapers.com to Amazon – it was Mike Hanrahan and Nate Faust that made millions to begin Jet.com. The issue for many online entrepreneurs, as was with Hanrahan and Faust, is that they were not close to earning a profitable income (according to eCom standards) from Jet.com only having approximately $1 billion in sales, event after it was purchased by Walmart. Amazon in comparison completes over $80 billion in sales per annum. So, what if I told you that you do not have to attempt to become the next eCom giant in order to be successful? Sounds intriguing, doesn’t it. In fact, by using today’s digital platforms and advanced online technology, you do not even need to spend money on inventory to run an eCommerce retailer store. The best part of the deal is that you do not need a retail store at all to begin making money. Evidence has shown that the smaller stores targeting specific groups of people, such as Adrian’s flex-stores, tend to be the most beneficial option for start-ups and small entrepreneurs. Even giants such as Amazon have started purchasing market-specific stores to build up on a target audience consumer. Remember Marc Lure – he has made over $500 million after selling the specific websites to Amazon.
Meet Adrian Morrison’s eCom Success Academy and Shopify
Of course, all people would like their online store to be valued at over $500 million; but will $3 million be enough to begin with? This is the exact amount that Adrian Morrison’s first eCommerce business was valued for only ten months of operation in which it grossed $2.4 million in sales. This seems unbelievable and completely unachievable, but it is in your grasp if you reach out to grab it. You are being presented with the chance to learn how Morrison completed this successful project and discover the whole process from creation of the first store on Shopify, selecting the themes, and introducing the apps to build a brand that is worth over $3 million. Below is a guide to the eCommerce Success Academy course review.
As can be seen below, the course includes five different sections:
1. Home – this is where you will access the latest information regarding ESA training and events.
2. Modules – this is where you will access the eight separate training modules.
3. Get Discounts – this allows you access to a Shopify discount of 15% for one year.
4. Shopify Apps – here you have access to Adrian’s hand-picked apps that will maximize the effectiveness of your store.
5. Bonus Training – additional training courses, case studies, and software that can locate profitable items to sell can be accessed in this section.
As is mentioned above, the core training of this course is divided into eight separate modules and the eighth is a bonus section. Below is a basic summary of each module.
1. Shopify – this module includes 40 videos with eight sub-modules that will examine all aspects of eCom from signing up with Shopify to developing a brand. The videos are beneficial because they are detailed enough for people who have not used Shopify before, but short enough that they do not become dull and lose a person’s attention.
2. Sourcing The Product – this module introduces the concept of outsourcing the best and most profitable products available. There are 11 videos in this module and each will offer an insight into how entrepreneurs make hundreds of dollars using a store’s select and outsourcing products procedure.
3. Facebook – this is another large module presenting with 11 sub-modules and over 50 videos. The videos cover various aspects of eCom looking at the different paid and free methods of promoting the store online via Facebook. I was personally enjoyed the Facebook option as you will be able to utilize it with free organic traffic – the bonus training provides more practical applications.
4. Email Marketing – the email marketing course may be confusing when considering eCom, but it is an important feature to consider. You will be shocked when viewing the various innovative techniques used by Adrian to double and, in some cases, triple sales.
5. Building An A-Team – this module is potentially my favorite because it deals with a concept that no other eCom course examines, taking the store to another level. At the moment, I am building a Shopify store independently, similar to Adrian when he first came on the scene. However, with time I plan to automate and outsource the work and this module presents techniques on finding the ideal team to help with this.
6. Project Management – when the ideal team is on hand, it is necessary to gain management for the crew. Adrian discusses important factors regarding this matter in this module such as cost-saving services.
7. Long-Term Exit Plan – where do you see yourself in five years or ten years from now? I have always hated this question, but it an important one to ask. Perhaps you want to own one of the most profitable eCom stores or relax on the beach with millions in your back pocket. An eCommerce store, unlike other types of marketing, is an asset and Adrian will help you see how this can benefit you in the long-run
8. Product Sourcing Tool – when it comes to selecting the right product you can’t go wrong with Oberlo. Oberlo is known as the market leader when it comes to product selection and product sourcing. We have all of the insights and the Oberlo review.
Does eCom Success Academy Works With Shopify Plus as Well?
Shopify has recently uncovered their new extension called Shopify plus and it comes with different options and updates compared to the basic Shopify platform. We have received lots of questions if the lessons taught in ESA work with the Shopify Plus platform as well – Yes they do. All of the techniques Adrian teaches in eCom success academy can be applied on the new plus version of Shopify as well. If you want to learn more about Shopify plus and the new Shopify plus pricing you can check out our latest article where we have reviewed this platform.
Search Engine Marketing and Parallel Profits Online Training
Search engine marketing has become more and more important this days when talking about eCommerce and Shopify online businesses as it generates huge amount of targeted traffic to your website. Adrian Morrison’s course is basically build around paid traffic which you send to your online store, but now more and more people turn to search engine marketing to generate organic traffic as well – this is where Parallel Profits from Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton come into the game. Parallel Profits is an online training course teaching people how to build their own local SEM agency from scratch. You can read more about Parallel Profits or check out the insights by Aidan Booth