Why Adrian Morrison From eCom Success Academy Supports Shopify?
Shopify is one of the most popular store building tools among e-commerce professionals. This is probably the easiest shop-building tool besides being comprehensive.
This Shopify review will give you a better idea of what this tool does and of why you should consider using it when you are switching from blogging to eCommerce, whether you want to launch your first online store or would like to upgrade your site to take your e-commerce business to the next level.
Is Shopify really the best online store-building tool when switching from blogging to eCommerce?
Does it live up to all the promises made by Adrian Morrison from eCom success Academy?
This Shopify review looks at the different aspects of the platform. You will find out how to use Shopify, get an idea of who should use this tool and figure out if Shopify is the best option for your online store or not. You will also find out about pricing and about other similar tools.
What Is Shopify?
Shopify is a platform that allows users to build e-commerce businesses. You can set up your online store, list your products or services, organize your item and customize your store. You can use the platform to process online payments as well as credit card payments. Shopify also includes tools you can use to track orders, respond to customers and review your business activity. This is a fully-integrated e-commerce solution that you can use to create an entirely customized store or you can use one of the templates. In spite of all the features, the platform loads very quickly and you should get used to this tool fairly quickly as well. You will have to pay a monthly fee to use this platform, but this should not be an issue as long as your store is generating a profit.
You will find that the interface is very intuitive and should be able to get started right away. All you have to do is sign up for the service and you will be able to follow a step by step process to get started with eCom success academy Shopify features for bloggers.
Choosing Your Store Design from eCom Success Academy
There are more than 100 templates to choose from for your store and all of them are already optimized. There is no need to be familiar with web design to create your online store. The designs are created to boost your conversation rates and to offer a great experience to shoppers.
Shopify also offers hosting services. There is no need to find a web hosting service and to pay an additional fee. This is a convenient way to handle everything with a single tool. Your store will be hosted on an optimized server that is built specifically for e-commerce sites.
Who Should Use Shopify?
Shopify really stands out in the world of e-commerce solutions because this is one of the most comprehensive and versatile tools. Here are the main advantages:
1. Shopify is very easy to use even if you are new to e-commerce. You can set up your first online store and get started right away.
2. Shopify is very affordable. This is a great option if you are just getting started or if you want to keep your costs down.
3. Shopify offers many templates and tools that you can use to create the perfect online store. There is no need to learn about web design or to hire a professional to help you with your store. You can do everything by yourself, even if you have never created a website before.
4. Shopify works offline. You can use this tool in your brick and mortar store if you need a convenient way to streamline what you do and to process sales in a safe manner.
5. Shopify will grow with your online store. You can easily add more products to your online store and keep using Shopify as you generate more sales and work with more customers.
The Final Word – Shopify is great for beginners. If you are new to e-commerce and want to launch your first online store or would like to grow your small business, this tool is an ideal choice since it includes all the features you are going to need while being affordable.
You can read through our personal review, thoughts and beta testing results here
— Shopify (@Shopify) June 27, 2017